Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Las Vegas Trip

Last week Wayne and I drove to Las Vegas. We made a quick stop in St. George on the way to visit with a donor to Continuing Education, then drove to Kristen's house. Saturday we all went to Mattison's dance concert. She did a great job!
After the dance concert, we drove down Las Vegas Boulevard to find something to eat. Amid a host of wedding chapels we found a Burger King. While we were eating, their resident artist decided to put my image down for posterity (Of course he wanted a tip for doing it--silly man, didn't he realize that Grandpa would have pulled out more green had the sketch been of the grandkids?)
Anyway, I am going to try to post the sketch. I hope you can make something out of it. If you can't, then I guess it's true what they say--"What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas."


5 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Is a quick stop in St. George kind of like going to Rexburg? Just wondering in Florida...

Kristen said...

There are way too many crazy people down in Las Vegas.

Catherine said...

What a fun trip! I think we should start calling you "the Traveling Lotts who travel lots" I thought Mattison did great in her dance film that Kristen blogged. What cute girls. I bet they were thrilled to have Grandpa and Grandma there to play with! ;)

Anne and Wayne said...

Maybe Donovan can report after you go to Rexburg on your way to Island Park next month. (Donovan, you are so-o-o-o- bad.)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Rexburg?? We call it a "Newberry" down here in the SEC, and it is a "well-travelled" road!