Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holy Cow

Really mom....It's been almost a year since I wrote your last post. So for anyone who even follows your blog I'm going to give a little update.

Wayne and Anne are getting ready to leave to Florida to visit Donovan and Janae for Thanksgiving. Those grandkids are super cool. I'm sure that while they are there Wayne will have a "to do" list and Anne will be shopping with Janae. Karen and Kristen are jealous of the shopping.

Anne has become a babysitter to Meggy Boo. She has taught Meg to make her bed, set the table and make cookies. Fabulously good times.

Karen and Mike had another baby...4 months ago. Her name is Emma. Check out Karen's blog for details.

That's a little update. And since I (Kristen) will have a break over Christmas from work I'll update a little more. I think I might even be the one who sends out Christmas cards for Wayne and Anne. Watch for them in your mail.

3 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Thank you for the update, Kristen. If it weren't for Kristen and Karen mentioning you every so often on their blogs, we might think something tragic had become of you!

Grandma Grace said...

I almost missed the update. I quit checking this blog long ago.
GG

Mary said...

Hey, I'm glad you put your blog address on your Christmas card. (I was chicken and took mine off.) I'm not very good at checking Facebook, but I check blogs...so let's keep those updates coming. By the way, I loved your Christmas letter.