Friday, December 12, 2008

A little of this a little of that...

Kristen and the girls came and visited over Thanksgiving. We had a fabulous time, especially because Kristen is like the coolest person ever. When the grandkids get naughty we put them in the shower and take pictures. It is quite effective to make them stop screaming. Now when my kids were little they used to go into the shower just to scream with thier cousins at Grandma Callisters. I believe that was called the "Screamage club" Oh, the good times. I think I will ask Kristen and Stacey to start that club up again. I think Kristen would love it. Good therapy.

When they get really bad we make them put their faces in books and imitate animals.
We went to the festival of trees and had a great time wandering around telling the kids to stop touching the trees. They only pushed down one. Now, the other great thing that happened was Bryan brought over his Guitar hero. I have a video of myself rocking out. I will have to wait until Kristen comes again and puts it on my blog. Until then just dream about it...

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm guessing Kristen blogged this post for you, Aunt Anne. How do I know this? Because it sounds like her! And yes, Kristen is like the coolest person ever, I have to agree. ;)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

We can play with Dreyton's Christmas present at your house. It will be lots of fun.

Grandma Grace said...

Good job Kristen.
GG

Julie said...

Love the Octopus!

Karen said...

Love it all. I don't remember the screamage club though. I do remember playing trick or treat at Grandma and Grandpa Callister's though.

Julie said...

That picture of you three girls is really great. I'm glad you got to have some fun time together. Did you really knock over a Christmas tree?