Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A New Post From ME

Thank you, Kristen, for keeping my blogspot cute, and for encouraging me to update it.

I did get an email from my friend, Jan Hawkes. In it, she said I was tagged and should put the answers on my blog. So here goes:

You've Been Tagged--What's your alias?

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Spot LeSabre
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
Burnt Almond Fudge Chocolate Chip (This would have been much
simpler if my answer had been Strawberry Oreo, but it wasn't.)
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and last 3 letters of last
name): A Ott
4. My detective name (favorite color and animal): Maroon Sheltie
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born);
Zilch Blackfoot
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters
of your first name): Lotan
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "the"
in between): Hunter the Milk
8. My nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Orson Charles
9. Lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and
your favorite candy): Blue Waltz Toffee
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Nada Jones

Hmmm. I can see here that having no middle name, a very short name, and not wearing perfume and/or cologne can put one to a very distinct disadvantage Perhaps the people I tag will do better. I don't know how many I am supposed to tag, but I will choose three: GRACE, JULIE, CATHERINE. (Don't feel bad if I didn't choose you--I am sure your turn will come.)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the names. You should start signing some of your checks that way. Way to go Jan on getting my mom to update her blog!!!
p.s. mom I know where you can get a family picture of me besides the one on my blog--ask Bryan

Jan Hawkes said...

You have some very cute alias names which sound legit. I don't think No Name is valid but Nada or Niet would be. If a woman is found dead without a name, they call her Jane Doe. However, to use that one you'll probably have to wait for the survey that asks for your alias if you're a stiff at the morg. Oh, and the boys in the hood want to know if they can call you BuAlFu Chochi for short. Thanks for playing along!

Jan Hawkes said...

I love it! Zilch is perfect for a Blackfoot. Wasn't that the name witnesses claim was the native American warrior whose skeleton was found by Brother Joseph on Zion's Camp? I'm so glad I checked back. Very clever.