Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ten for Tuesday

Ten Things that Make Me Smile

Below are pictures of ten things that make my smile. My Grandchildren. This picture was taken last August when little Emma was only about 10 days old, so most of the children have changed a bit since it was taken, but we haven't had them all together since then, so it's the best I can do.

They are, (along with the name of the parent who grew up in our family): Back row: Isabel (Kristen) Dreyton and Dominique (Donovan); front row: Jyllian (Donovan), Meg and Mattison (Kristen), little Emma (Karen), Jasmine (Donovan), and Ethan (Karen).

Oh, there are only nine children, you say, and the list is supposed to be Ten Things. Well, that's because it's pretty hard to get a picture of the newest announced addition to our family. Bryan and Melissa's little one is due in October--too early to have even an ultra sound to post on the blog.

We love all of these kids, and they do make us smile.

2 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Well, that was easy for you! Congratulations to Bryan and Melissa. Before I read the announcement, I did count the kids in the photo and wondered how you were going to make it work out even. I anticipated it would be something about Wayne. You surprised me. Felicitaciones for all your great reasons to smile.

Karen said...

That is a cool list, Mom!!