Sunday, November 9, 2008

OLDEST

Okay, here is a new post from an OLD person. Below is a photo of Wayne and me when we visited St. Augustine with Donovan's family. In case you don't know it, St. Augustine is the oldest town in the U.S. (If I am wrong, I am sure Donovan will let us all know). Wayne and I, being some of the oldest people whose blog you read, thought it would be appropriate for us to have our picture taken in front of this old school.
No, we didn't go to school here! Some things in the world are even older than we are!


4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, you posted! Great picture of the two of you. You really aren't that old! Just kidding, we love you!

B Flat Major said...

I heard the rumor that St. Augustine was the oldest town in the USA too. But I didn't hear that you were the oldest people - I think there are a few people (some of them even live in your ward) left who are older than you. But just a few. :-)

Catherine said...

yea-a post! Keep 'em coming, Aunt Anne. I like Kristen's idea of you sharing a poem, a story, anything to show off your creativity and fun sense of humor!

Kristen said...

Way to go mom! I am so proud to know such an old woman can do a post! Ha! Ha!