Thursday, July 10, 2008

Visiting

Kristen and Family came into town over the 4th of July and the Lott's from Florida arrived as well. On Saturday the kids were over playing and watching "The Goonies". It was great to have them all here.

Here are Jyllian and Meg coloring with princess markers in a princess coloring book. This is the "before" picture--before they started fighting over princess stuff. Not to worry, an additional princess coloring book has been purchased.
Mattison and Jasmine
Dreyton really paying attention to the movie.

5 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

I was waiting to see pictures from your grandkids being here. Cute new site too. Happy for you that they are here.
GG

Janae&DonovanLott said...

We are so excited to be in UT. I can't believe all of the homes that are being squeezed into tiny spaces. I don't like that. The kids are enjoying their cousins and looking forward to some Herbert Hardnarkle stories and some mint brownies,hamburger cookies, ice box cake, mud pie,red velvet cake... Donovan, quit adding to my comment. Grandma Lott makes the best desserts. We just love her!
Janae

Karen said...

Mmm, mint brownies...when? I want one. I am excited to have everyone here too. So is Ethan.

Kristen said...

Is Donovan really adding on to your comment Janae or are you just trying to put the blame on all those goodies on him.

Catherine said...

I'm excited to see all your kids and grandkids at the family picnic. I've missed them. And I bet you have too! What a cute blog background. Did Kristin help you find it? ;)